Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey all,

 

I'm looking for some open source software which will generate php forms which will send results to an e-mail address. I know these are easy to create manually, however we have quite a number of these to create and it's getting tedious.

 

I've used software that does this off sourceforge some years ago now, but I've tried to use it again recently and it seems it no longer works with the latest version of PHP (it was last updated several years ago).

 

We preferably want something which creates forms with some kind of eye candy style to them rather than just plain text boxes and not much else - saves us having to do it basically ;)

 

Cheers in advance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...