Ric_ Posted March 21, 2009 Posted March 21, 2009 I've just stumbled across a great resource on the Citrix Website... Introducing....Citrix XenCenterWeb - Joel Stocker - Citrix Community The XenCenterWeb virtual appliance just drops into your XenServer pool and, after 2 minutes configuration, allows you to perform a lot of management tasks via a shiny Citrix-themed web interface. Well worth a look!
sahmeepee Posted May 8, 2009 Posted May 8, 2009 I've just stumbled across a great resource on the Citrix Website... Introducing....Citrix XenCenterWeb - Joel Stocker - Citrix Community The XenCenterWeb virtual appliance just drops into your XenServer pool and, after 2 minutes configuration, allows you to perform a lot of management tasks via a shiny Citrix-themed web interface. Well worth a look! Any chance you've managed to get this to use a UK keyboard locale in the Java VNC viewer? The forum suggests it can't be done, but I don't like that answer!
Ric_ Posted May 8, 2009 Author Posted May 8, 2009 Any chance you've managed to get this to use a UK keyboard locale in the Java VNC viewer? The forum suggests it can't be done, but I don't like that answer! I can't say I noticed it wasn't using a UK locale! Now I've bothered to check... indeed it does not use a UK locale... it's not really a massive problem though, is?
sahmeepee Posted May 9, 2009 Posted May 9, 2009 It's just a bit mindbending if you have a lot of passwords with special characters in them and the US keyboard layout has moved them all around. I could just use XenCenter and stop moaning though XCW is good enough for quick web-based access to the power buttons...
pete Posted July 7, 2009 Posted July 7, 2009 It's full of holes according to Bugtraq and Citrix have since pulled it. http://www.edugeek.net/forums/security/38410-citrix-xencenterweb-vulnerabilities.html#post356592
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now