Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

My contract comes to an end this Thursday.......I've already got another job lined up :p but not in the education sector, I'll be leaving that behind but hopefully getting back into the education sector in a few years time.

 

I've enjoyed my time back in the education :troll:

Posted
Thanks, my old company I worked for before this one offered it too me back, I accepted it a few weeks ago lol lucky :D
Posted

yay!

 

My last day today :D

 

None of the staff want me to go lol which is nice.

 

I've been given a good few bottles of wine already :p

Posted
yay!

 

My last day today :D

 

None of the staff want me to go lol which is nice.

 

I've been given a good few bottles of wine already :p

 

That's just because they know theres a chance they will get someone bad who won't listen to them and screw up the entire network.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...