Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

How would I move the menu at the top to one vertically down the left hand side?

 

Couple of other things as I'm new to web site development.

 

How do I edit the main slideshow on the top? Also HTML question how do I write that clicking an image would open a page or file?

 

Also how do I change the title of the page it comes up as Welcome to Frontpage at present?

 

Wes

Edited by wesleyw
Posted

I'm not sure the navigation bar is going to be easy to move. Personally I've found that making any changes to that bar is a pain! You could remove it altogether and then just create a menu through menu manager and then put that as a module on the left of the page. You may need to tweak the styling a little but in theory that should work.

 

How do I edit the main slideshow on the top? Also HTML question how do I write that clicking an image would open a page or file?

In the administrator panel go to extensions then module manager and then RokSlideshow. As far as I am aware you need to create text files for each image if you want captions and to link the image.

 

RokSlideshow Documentation

  • Thanks 1
Posted

Well I was hoping for a suckerfish type expanding menu on the left within the template settings I've been working with some modules but the best I've got is this? The enugene module has a problem whereby it goes to the left hand side and I need to to be in the left side column of objects instead see pic.

 

 

Wes

screenshot.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...