Ric_ Posted July 28, 2005 Posted July 28, 2005 Just noticed these 2 tutorials (more to come) on Technet: * Making HTAs - 1 * Making HTAs - 2 All seems rather easy so far. More HTA stuff can be found on the HTA Developers Center
tarquel Posted July 29, 2005 Posted July 29, 2005 Nice one Ric - I'll give that a go sometime [like everything else I'll "give a go soon" hehe ] Ta, Nath.
ChrisH Posted July 29, 2005 Posted July 29, 2005 I have looked at this before but never dabbled. Most of the script generators come as one of these. Looking at this though it may be a nice halway house for my user import script to add a GUI maybe.
Ric_ Posted July 29, 2005 Author Posted July 29, 2005 Looking at this though it may be a nice halway house for my user import script to add a GUI maybe. That's exactly what I was thinking Chris - I kind of had you in mind when I posted.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now