p858snake Posted February 25, 2009 Posted February 25, 2009 well i would pre fix that script with an: attrib * -H -R -A /S Which will remove all read-only and hidden flags on files making them accessible to delete. I would also remove ALL archive files from the student home drives as that pretty much means 'hide executable'. so you should be in business with cd vol:\studentFiles attrib * -H -R -A /S del *.exe /s /f del *.zip /s /f Maybe also add a @echo off at the start so that if something goes wrong and it is shown they don't know what it is doing.
lsheldon Posted February 27, 2009 Author Posted February 27, 2009 I now need to delets .swf also, but wait its not that simple I need to delete .swf over a certain size as the smaller .swf files are students work and the larger ones are games. I want to add this to the current script if possible any ideas ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now