CyberDrac Posted September 28, 2018 Posted September 28, 2018 Apologies, as per the previously mentioned methods, I believe it was the 'Help' button for 10 seconds, a typo on my part in my previous response.
Mnumzane Posted September 28, 2018 Posted September 28, 2018 Apologies, as per the previously mentioned methods, I believe it was the 'Help' button for 10 seconds, a typo on my part in my previous response. Hi mate, thanks for the prompt reply, much appreciated. I have tried numerous times to hold the help button down for up to 10,20 and 30 second with no luck, I’ve also tried the On and Exit buttons. The projector was working fine and after the kids watched some movies at my daughter’s birthday sleepover the projector was put away, I’ve recently started building a golf simulator, took the projector out, hooked it up and nothing... alternating orange and red lights flashing, I ordered a new compatible lamp, installed the lamp and nothing...!!! Any idea what I could try...? Cheers.
CyberDrac Posted September 28, 2018 Posted September 28, 2018 Sorry, nothing springs to mind, if I have any sudden flashbacks I'll let you know.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now