powdarrmonkey Posted February 20, 2009 Posted February 20, 2009 Cracking stuff from Westwood. Just had two Dell replacement TFTs, fitted them straight to the laptops and away they go. They threw in next day delivery, even with us messing around about how many we wanted (not my fault, I'd like to point out ) and Mandy even had the temerity to undercut her own colleague Dell wanted: £200 Westwood wanted: £70 That's what I call value 2
NathG Posted February 24, 2009 Posted February 24, 2009 Cracking stuff from Westwood. Just had two Dell replacement TFTs, fitted them straight to the laptops and away they go. They threw in next day delivery, even with us messing around about how many we wanted (not my fault, I'd like to point out ) and Mandy even had the temerity to undercut her own colleague Dell wanted: £200 Westwood wanted: £70 That's what I call value Thanks for your kind comments. With Dell we are a premier partner, so can hopefully save you a bundle, so if anyone wants any other spare parts, or quotes for Laptops, Severs, PC's - please email anyone on the Westwood Edugeek team, and we will be glad to help.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now