Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi fellow Edugeekers,

 

I'm in desperate need of finding some drivers/software for a 'Grandtec IP Camera II'. I don't suppose anyone here has a copy they can make available for me?

 

Cheers

 

Terry.

Posted

Thanks Peter,

 

No. It's a very old model - out of production. I can't find any details anywhere on Grandtec's site.

 

Have a bit of an update. We found the last IP address the camera was given and password details. So we are in and can see a picture.

 

But we still need some software that can see the camera across the network and record. Anyone have any ideas?

  • 7 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...