RabbieBurns Posted February 14, 2009 Posted February 14, 2009 Can you buy these things? Or does anyone happen to be destroying a load of old IDE disks I could get the jumpers from? Cheers RB.
vikpaw Posted February 14, 2009 Posted February 14, 2009 you can get them at car boots or computer fairs. also can steal them from old mobos, they are the same size i believe. or just check old hard drives as many don't use them actively anyway. if they are horizontally it is just being stowed for future use.
imiddleton25 Posted February 14, 2009 Posted February 14, 2009 How many do you need I have been saving them in a pot for years I always though one day would be useful 1
AngryTechnician Posted February 14, 2009 Posted February 14, 2009 Rapid Electronics - Cables & Connectors - Jumper links 2.54mm
RabbieBurns Posted February 14, 2009 Author Posted February 14, 2009 I need about 10. imiddleton25 you got that many spare? If I cover postage would you send some my way please?
imiddleton25 Posted February 14, 2009 Posted February 14, 2009 yes no problem PM address and i will sort them for you
ICT_GUY Posted February 14, 2009 Posted February 14, 2009 raid your old pc's ones of a certain age have hundreds of the buggers all over their motherboards.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now