gpjt Posted February 9, 2009 Posted February 9, 2009 Does anyone have a fix for Firefox to access SLK? Can not get it working through it.
apearce Posted February 9, 2009 Posted February 9, 2009 I believe richard will be working on it soon as part of him taking on the co-ordinators role at codeplex/slk A.
gpjt Posted February 9, 2009 Author Posted February 9, 2009 Thanks Alex, so at the moment there isn't a fix.
plexer Posted February 9, 2009 Posted February 9, 2009 Have you looked at the patches available? Richard Willis - SalamanderSoft Limited - Firefox support in SLK Ben
gpjt Posted February 9, 2009 Author Posted February 9, 2009 thanks for the link plexor. What is happening is a student goes to do submitted work but the slk window that opens will not load within firefox. Wondered if there was a add in or something to get round it as the students parents don't use IE.
rpwillis Posted February 10, 2009 Posted February 10, 2009 I think that Alex and Plexer have said everything to answer the original question, but for those who don't yet know, I am now the co-ordinator for the SLK and LG projects on Codeplex. Blog entry here. The build which supports Firefox on the SalamanderSoft site was created before I was co-ordinator. When I get time I'll add it as a release on the CodePlex site, but am having problems with Safari at the moment Richard SLK & LG Co-ordinator http://www.salamandersoft.co.uk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now