NeoPlosive Posted February 8, 2009 Posted February 8, 2009 Okay, so no monitor/no OS but I've got them covered: Extra Value PC, Pentium Dual Core E2200 2.2GHz, 250GB HDD, 4GB DDR2 RAM, DVDRW, Card Reader, Keyboard and Mouse, No OS - Ebuyer I thought it was a good deal - been setting it up over the weekend and it's running Windows Vista Ultimate with all my software on - very nice 1
sidewinder Posted February 9, 2009 Posted February 9, 2009 Where did you bring it from? Not a bad spec for the price, although it might have been worth paying a bit extra to get a Core 2 Duo, the Pentium dual Cores are not exactly low power or cool
NeoPlosive Posted February 18, 2009 Author Posted February 18, 2009 These are on sale again. Pay day tomorrow. Think I might order one for work - maybe some day they'll give me the money back - otherwise in the long run it'll make my life easier than the spec machine I have at the moment. Extra Value PC, Pentium Dual Core E2200 2.2GHz, 250GB HDD, 4GB DDR2 RAM, DVDRW, Card Reader, Keyboard and Mouse, No OS - Ebuyer
tech_guy Posted February 18, 2009 Posted February 18, 2009 Did you pay 200 for yours - it looks like a good deal. I need a test rig for home and was going to get a Dell cheapo.
NeoPlosive Posted February 18, 2009 Author Posted February 18, 2009 Yeah, came to £210ish tho after delivery. Was birthday on the 14th Feb so eBuyer have given me a free delivery eVoucher to use by the 19th (seems like a good excuse to buy something I need). I'm using in right now - hasn't let me down since I got it (about a month ago now) - last time these sold out like wildfire.
tech_guy Posted February 18, 2009 Posted February 18, 2009 I see if you go for 5 day del it's free. Not bad. Thanks for the info.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now