Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone know how to hack these to manually add more, I've looked at the extentions but they all suck BIG time! and all that I have for 7 hours work is registration to a butt load of extention websites.

 

I'm guessing it involves

- Making a set of groups and setting there permissions (proberley just using a template of one of the defaults)

 

- Then making an Account Level

 

- Then assigning the groups to that account level

 

Now I know its not that simple.... but has anyone done it/found a guide to it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...