Little-Miss Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 Found a couple on the interweb, just wondering if there are any better prices out there... All i have scribbled on a post it note here is.... Type: C1295 11.1v 4700 mAh Ta!!
broc Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 How about MCS Technology Ltd > NEW Dell Original 6 Cell Battery. For Models: 510m/D505/D510/D520/D600/D610/M20
Haptic Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 How about MCS Technology Ltd > NEW Dell Original 6 Cell Battery. For Models: 510m/D505/D510/D520/D600/D610/M20 Be aware that they are known for selling unbranded batteries claiming them to be Dell branded, Our price is £85.00+vat Genuine DELL and I'll be straight and tell you we make about £6.00 on that so sometimes when an item is too cheap there is a reason!
broc Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 Be aware that they are known for selling unbranded batteries claiming them to be Dell branded Also be aware of FUD; MCS advertise these as genuine DELL batteries, to do so and then ship unbranded would be against the law. These batteries arrive in individual DELL factory sealed boxes and appear 100% genuine. I have bought laptop PSUs, laptop keyboards, standard keyboards and mice as well as batteries from MCS. they arrive in exactly the same packaging as DELL uses when shipping spares, with identical labelling. They do good prices on refurbished DELL systems too. In case you are interested, I pulled a battery (in a sealed box) at random from our stores; the box in front of me has a label with partno Y1338 packed 15/12/08. Breaking the sealing tape, I find a manufacture date of 2008.11.13 on the battery. It is labelled Type C1295 11.1V 4700mAh Capacity 53WH
Haptic Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 (edited) Also be aware of FUD; MCS advertise these as genuine DELL batteries, to do so and then ship unbranded would be against the law. These batteries arrive in individual DELL factory sealed boxes and appear 100% genuine. I have bought laptop PSUs, laptop keyboards, standard keyboards and mice as well as batteries from MCS. they arrive in exactly the same packaging as DELL uses when shipping spares, with identical labelling. They do good prices on refurbished DELL systems too. In case you are interested, I pulled a battery (in a sealed box) at random from our stores; the box in front of me has a label with partno Y1338 packed 15/12/08. Breaking the sealing tape, I find a manufacture date of 2008.11.13 on the battery. It is labelled Type C1295 11.1V 4700mAh Capacity 53WH We have had emails direct from Dell warning us of fake batteries appearing on the market, they way I see it is if it is too cheap then its fake simple and there has been reports to us on that particular company, Interesting how that dont have a phone number to ask them more info also, I have ask my Dell contact to look into this and will let you know my findings! Edited January 29, 2009 by Haptic
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now