Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi All

I'm looking at the excellent Joomla 1.5 package (many thanks Sysman) and I've got a bit stuck. I love that an image will expand when clicked on, and can then be dragged around and clicked again to put it back.

However, when I switch on the Search Engine Friendly URLs, the images stop expanding on any but the front page. If I switch the Search Engine Friendly URLs off again, all the images expand and contract as before.

What have I done? Can anyone give me some suggestions as to what to check?

Its installed on a LAMP server (Ubuntu based). I wondered if its a problem that the joomla site is not at the root of the Apache web but in http://site/joomla?

 

Thanks in anticipation,

 

edit - just found that the Greybox gallery seems to stop working too with the Friendly URLs

Edited by ShorehamGeek
found additional info
Posted

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be as straightforward as renaming htaccess.txt and switching on mod_rewrite.

 

Perhaps its something with my apache installation - I'll keep on plugging.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...