Dos_Box Posted January 25, 2009 Posted January 25, 2009 I have a need for a piece of software to recored streaming media such as Real Player, WMV etc. This is so I can record listen again programs on the BBC etc. I've been looking around, and I remeber one reviewed in PC magazines last year which downloads the program schedules etc and allows you to 'wait' for certain tracks to appear and then it records them regardless of what station they are on. Can anyone remeber the name of this software and let me know please?
FN-GM Posted January 25, 2009 Posted January 25, 2009 Hi My Uncle records audio streams using something in Roxio Easy Media Creator, they are high quality as well. Hope it helps. Z
ninjabeaver Posted January 25, 2009 Posted January 25, 2009 This one? Download and Convert Web Video, Music and Radio with Jaksta - Home
robk Posted January 25, 2009 Posted January 25, 2009 Not directly what you are looking for, but Get_iplayer get_iplayer | Linuxcentre lets you download anything from the iplayer streams, and you can do it in bulk, e.g. download all the weather forcasts for the last 7 days. Its a bit command liney. but it seems to work. RobK
Dos_Box Posted January 25, 2009 Author Posted January 25, 2009 This one? Download and Convert Web Video, Music and Radio with Jaksta - Home Gettign there. I need it to be able to schedule (using downloaded network schedules) recordings. thje software I had in mind specilaised in online radio, not streaming video.
SYNACK Posted January 25, 2009 Posted January 25, 2009 Not sure if these will help but may be worth a try: Open source: SourceForge.net: Musicy Freeware: XstreamRadio download Solway's Internet TV and Radio Player Download page
russdev Posted January 25, 2009 Posted January 25, 2009 Is it Radio Time.. RadioTime: Find and listen to Talk, Music and Local Radio Online I used this all time was very good in fact as got paid version I might redownload.. Russ
Ric_ Posted January 25, 2009 Posted January 25, 2009 (edited) I've just spotted TunerFree MCE which looks interesting. It doesn't do what you want exactly but could be useful anyway... going to install it in a few minutes. EDIT: The app works REALLY well, it takes a while to install because it caches all the listings but performance-wise it's bang on! Edited January 25, 2009 by Ric_ UPDATE 1
Dos_Box Posted January 25, 2009 Author Posted January 25, 2009 Founbd it I think: About.com: http://www.magix.com/ Magix Webradio Delux 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now