Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just thought I'd flag this up as a possible following a very interesting conversation I just had with Malcolm today.

 

http://www.dps-printerrepairs.co.uk/

 

Apparently they offer printer repair, primarily for laser printers so it may well be useful to folks who've been looking for something in this area.

 

I haven't used them personally although I've been told they do have some contracts in the education sector so I figured I'd flag them up.

 

I did tell Malcolm, the contact about this place and that his input would probably be well received given the number of Laser printers issues folks have on here so hopefully he'll be popping by at some point..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...