6Foot2 Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 I have been forced to use the 'Quick Reply' box at the bottom of a thread. I normally reply to a thread by clicking the 'Reply' button under the post in a thread that I am replying to. Is this a known problem or a change to the site? Also only 9 smilies are shown to the right of the box I am typing in now. I am sure that there used to me more that that without having to click the 'More' link at the bottom of the box.
6Foot2 Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 Further I am unable to edit my post and my avatar has 'gone'
kmount Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 I can see your avatar, and I have more smilies but yes, I only have a quick reply at the bottom and a "post reply" under the last post in a thread. I've always used quick reply in this flat view, elsewhere in thread view I too use a reply under each post.
ZeroHour Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 Hi Sorry your having problems, can you please grab a screenshot and it could help me understand exactly whats going on. Cheers
6Foot2 Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 Here is the screen shot, as requested. The site seems to have sorted itself out [for the moment?]
ZeroHour Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 I just found a bug which possibly was the cause so let me know if you have it again. I will close the call for now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now