Ric_ Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 We thought you all had to see the amazing view that we are getting from 2 of the hotel rooms.
AngryTechnician Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 I was really expecting this to be a joke thread with a photo of a brick wall as seen through a window.
Hightower Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 The view was much nicer when I stepped off the train in Durham - London is a dump and I'm glad to be back
somabc Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 You must be getting too much for Travel Expenses!
markcuk Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 was this taken with a dslr if so looks like someone as dust on the sensor:(
Ric_ Posted January 20, 2009 Author Posted January 20, 2009 was this taken with a dslr if so looks like someone as dust on the sensor:( Yes... I do need to clean the sensor but the mark happens to be the c@rp on the window - they don't clean 17th floor windows very often!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now