Haptic Posted January 9, 2009 Posted January 9, 2009 (edited) Yet another great promotion for Edugeek members, http://ps3-for-free.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/free-playstation3.jpg From today until Friday 13th Feb 2009 any purchase over the value of £200.00+vat will automatically enter you into our Playstation 3 Prize draw. The luck winner will of course be anounced on Edugeek! Be sure when ordering to mention Edugeek! Edited January 9, 2009 by Haptic
plexer Posted January 9, 2009 Posted January 9, 2009 You mean you sell stuff to other people too? Ben
Haptic Posted January 9, 2009 Author Posted January 9, 2009 You mean you sell stuff to other people too? Ben well you see I know you feel like our only customer fella as we show you so much love.
Little-Miss Posted January 9, 2009 Posted January 9, 2009 He's only pretending....Simon and Joe just sit in a little office waiting for one of us to call....
plexer Posted January 9, 2009 Posted January 9, 2009 I think it's a small corner of a large office really. But yup that's all they do and drink coffee too Ben
sparkeh Posted January 9, 2009 Posted January 9, 2009 Heh glad I am not able to submit my order till next Monday now
Haptic Posted January 9, 2009 Author Posted January 9, 2009 Heh glad I am not able to submit my order till next Monday now its from today onwards fella so dont worry,
sparkeh Posted January 9, 2009 Posted January 9, 2009 its from today onwards fella so dont worry, Not that I'll win of course, I never won nothing me
Haptic Posted January 9, 2009 Author Posted January 9, 2009 Not that I'll win of course, I never won nothing me as they say you have to be in it to win it fella so you have a chance and its for Edugeek members only so a big chance i would say,
Haptic Posted January 22, 2009 Author Posted January 22, 2009 Just a quick update. We now have 22 days until the draw , so far a great responce from Edugeek members so one lucky person will be the proud owner of a PS3 http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8763/puss31kf3.jpg
ninjabeaver Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 Did my Procurve gear get in the draw? It arrived in in my office while I was at BETT on Thursday.
Haptic Posted January 22, 2009 Author Posted January 22, 2009 Did my Procurve gear get in the draw? It arrived in in my office while I was at BETT on Thursday. You sure are fella keep those fingers crossed chap
sparkeh Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 Ooh Ooh my laptop get in? btw I am confused by the picture
Haptic Posted January 22, 2009 Author Posted January 22, 2009 Ooh Ooh my laptop get in? btw I am confused by the picture take a look fella lol [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UdN7ixP97-Q&feature=related]YouTube - FONEJACKER - ARAB WANTS A PS3[/ame]
ninjabeaver Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 You sure are fella keep those fingers crossed chap Cheers mate. Was going to cry then. lol. I hinted for a PS3 from the missus and just got socks.
sparkeh Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 take a look fella lol Fonejacker I want To Buy A PS3 Ahh yes I knew I recognised it One lucky member will be playing on the puss soon!
Little-Miss Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 (edited) See, how cool am i!? I got my fella an Xbox 360!! Edited January 22, 2009 by Little-Miss
Haptic Posted February 3, 2009 Author Posted February 3, 2009 Quick Bump Guy's 9 Days to go for the Playstation 3 Prize Draw, One lucky Edugeek Member is going to be the proud owner of one of these great gaming machines , Remember you have to be in it to win it, http://www.afjv.com/press0702/070214_playstation3.jpg The Lucky Winner Will Be Announced On This Thread On Friday The 13Th Feb!
Haptic Posted February 9, 2009 Author Posted February 9, 2009 BUMP!!! 4 Days Left to our Friday 13th Prize Draw where one lucky Edugeek member is going to be the proud owner of a Playstation 3 ,
Little-Miss Posted February 9, 2009 Posted February 9, 2009 oohh! I must be in the draw!! I bought stuff!! 1
Haptic Posted February 9, 2009 Author Posted February 9, 2009 oohh! I must be in the draw!! I bought stuff!! you sure are hun good luck for friday!
sparkeh Posted February 11, 2009 Posted February 11, 2009 Just wondering...is it one entry per order or just one in total. Just clarifying the rules like 1
Haptic Posted February 11, 2009 Author Posted February 11, 2009 OK guys the rules state only one purchase is needed for entry (Apologies for this not being made clearer at the start of the draw) 2
Haptic Posted February 13, 2009 Author Posted February 13, 2009 Right Fellow Edugeeker's, I hope you all know thats is Prize Draw Day Today and One Lucky Member Is Going To Win A Brand New Playstation 3 Today, The Draw Will Be Held At 4:30pm Today And The Lucky Winner Will Be Announced On Edugeek So You Still Have Time To Get Your Orders In And Be In With A Chance Of Winning. Good Luck To You All! http://www.ebsworth.com/gallery/images/u105_good_luck.jpg
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now