Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone,

 

Has anyone seen or can get hold of a copy of LIPS with the mics at all?

I can't find it anywhere. Play have it but delivery is in 4-5 days, but thats been like that for the last 4-5 days lol. I really want to buy as I'm a big (sad I know) SingStar fan as is my better half. I'd also like to get it to connect the mics to Guitar Hero World Tour so she can sing as I play guitar.

 

So, if anyone can help it would be great.

 

Cheers,

Simon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...