mattx Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 Hoping to find time over the hols to update the Admin bar - was thinking of adding PuTTy and Winsock fix to it. If anyone has other suggestions then let me know. [ Also if anyone wants a small icon on it like the edugeek one pointing to a support site of kinds then let me know ]
DrPerceptron Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 Clean Spooler? that MSI cleanup thingy maybe?
mattx Posted December 9, 2008 Author Posted December 9, 2008 (edited) I'll take a look. Thanks. The Clean Spooler should be ok - I need to check it on a few PCs first... The MSI cleaner I'll check on one of my virtual PCs, if these tools work they will be a great on the Admin Bar. Edited December 9, 2008 by mattx
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now