Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I recently used a local company for some IT Equipment and basically would like to recommend them for any one looking for good customer service and products.

 

The Company is Computer Components - Spire Online

 

I had been in contact with Spire for a while as they had been qouting for a planned ICT Suite refurb, Spires qoutes were not only better than other companys but there was the added bonus of a 3 year hardware warranty. Alas some one some where decided to use RM and RM's hardware (not me) so Spire were unsuccessful that time round.

 

Well last week a single computer was needed, a quick phone call to Spire, a chat with Neil, a very open ended conversation, basically me saying "I have £xxx just see what you can do".

 

That was on Friday afternoon last week, Wednesday arrives and a well packaged PC is delivered.

 

Today I finally get around to unpacking the kit, set it all up and straight away I am impressed with the quality of the 17 inch TFT, no cheapo unbranded mouse or keyboard but a nice Logitech mouse and keyboard, a rather nice looking case, the real added bonus was a sweet DVDRW.

 

Today I get a phone call from Neil checking I am happy with everything.

 

So there you go, well worth contacting.

 

Just in case you missed it http://www.spire.co.uk/home.php

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...