Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just to let you know I have stuck the Admin Bar [ and other scripts ] on a better web page. It was all knocked up in notepad before - so I dusted off Dreamweaver, got a free template and made it a bit neater...

Just click on the Admin Bar link on my sig.

I'll stick other stuff on there at some point I have done when I can be arsed.

 

As usual, I'm up for suggestions for other things to be stuck on the Admin Bar.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...