Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know this has been discussed a few times but here gos...

 

I would like a nice simple way to Uninstall Office 2003 and install Office 2007.

 

Please can anyone help

Posted

Manually :D

 

Seriously though, the easiest and most reliable way I found of deploying it was including it in the Vista image as its remote deployment is a very bad joke without involving scripting or MS SMS.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...