Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone know how to get the LOCAL profile path of a user?

 

Getting the profile path from the AD is not a problem, but I want to know the local profile path. Whilst I can bodge it and just add their username onto C:\Documents and Settings\, I'd prefer not to for those occasions when they're local folder isn't removed and they're folder becomes %username%.001.

 

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...