Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Edge 10 T223 22" Widescreen Glass Fronted Monitor - £120.00


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thats right, we are offering the Edge 10 T223 glass fronted 22" monitors for only £120.00+VAT

 

Details here

 

http://www.edge10.co.uk/images/products_page/educ_t223.jpg

 

If you have any queries then please get in touch!

 

Regards

Posted
We looked at some Edge10 monitors before but concluded that the bases don't look sturdy enough to be used in an education environment. In one of the Edge10 videos on their website, the screen wobbles about all over the place at the lightest touch.
Posted

Hi Webman

 

I'm afraid I cant really comment on the 22" but I've just had a school take a quantity of these so I will ask him for feedback on them once he receives them tomorrow

 

On another note, I know a lot of schools that have taken the Edge 10 T193 19" glass TFT and are very happy with it. We have a special on these at the moment for a price of just £105.00

 

Details here

 

http://www.edge10.co.uk/images/products_page/educ_t193.jpg

Posted
We have used the Edge10 Glass Front 17" Screens in my last school. I think only a few failed, but not through damage from students (it was a little on the rough side). I'd recommend them.
Posted (edited)

Bad experiences here getting 3 DOA edge10's returned.

 

So I will avoid like a 19th century hooker :getmecoat:

 

NB:

 

Remember some chipsets don't support the native 1440x900 resolution and also remember the aspect ratio is 16:9 if you intend to use them with IWB's.

Edited by ChrisP

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...