Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

ATI Catalyst Control Centre crashing every time


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've got a tutor machine which I recently imaged and need to install the Catalyst Control Centre suite so I can clone the display onto both the VGA and DVI ports (So the interactive whiteboard has a display other than a blue screen)

 

The software appears to install fine, however when I try to launch the control centre it flashes up and then instantly closes again as if it has crashed!

 

Tried the latest Internet driver and the included CD driver with no luck now.

 

ATI Radeon / Sapphire X1550 Series

 

Any ideas? For now I have it working with no drivers but I don't think 3D Studio Max will approve of that!!

Posted

Yep

 

Eventually popped into the classroom next door with an identical (working) setup and found they were using v7.7 drivers so I found a copy of those and stuck them on the problem machine and it all works great!

 

Time to go and get drunk :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...