IrritableTech Posted September 24, 2008 Posted September 24, 2008 Anyone else having the problem that in 1.6 the AUP is showing up every logon? AUP.ini is created as intended, and the 'AlwaysShow' setting is set to False, however the program pops up every time. Version 1.0 worked fine. Cheers
bizzel Posted September 25, 2008 Posted September 25, 2008 Is ShowOnAUPChange set to true? Is that when you're logged on as an admin, student or both? If it's deployed to clients, can you send me one of the config files from there?
IrritableTech Posted September 25, 2008 Author Posted September 25, 2008 Hi Bizzel. ShowOnAUPChange is set to true, however the policy hasn't changed in the last month. It is happening for all users whatever their status. I will PM you my config file. Cheers
ctbjs Posted October 15, 2008 Posted October 15, 2008 Just tried this on mine and having issues with it popping up at every logon even if accepted.
IrritableTech Posted October 15, 2008 Author Posted October 15, 2008 Hi ctbjs Myself and Bizzel did pm each other about this. He thought he might have an idea on what was happening. Unfortunately he said he was going to Uni and I'm expecting he might be a bit busy at the mo with freshers week. Currently I have moved back to V1.0 which I modded slightly for my own use.
bizzel Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 It's been very busy, that's for sure. I'm comfortably settled in now though so I can finally take a look at some software again. I'll get right on this and see what I can find. On an unrelated bright side, it looks like it'll soon be possible to run the program from a network share. Microsoft finally reversed their "default deny" policy for managed software on a shared drive in .NET 3.5 SP1.
jandent Posted August 21, 2009 Posted August 21, 2009 I'm having this issue, was there a work around?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now