Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I got some quotes in before the holidays for 60 Lenovo Thinkcentres thinking the price would probably be similar but the spec. higher when we were ready to buy. Seems I could have been wrong because of the weaker pound and higher fuel costs etc. I'm seeing 10-15% price hikes. :(
Posted
Yesterday on Sky news they said that fuel prices were going up $16 a barrel, so in practice fuel prices here will go up in the next two weeks. Unfortunately it means everything (including PC's) have to be delivered, so they also will have to go up. Profit margins on hardware are tight as it is.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...