mattx Posted September 21, 2008 Posted September 21, 2008 There are some upates to the programs on Admin Bar - [ quite a few in fact ] So I'll shall be updating it hopefully this week - time permitting. What I have planned is the following: Autoruns 9.0 to 9.34 Crap Cleaner 2.08.588 to 2.11.636 Defraggler 1.02.078 Beta to 1.02.085 Hijack This ver to 2.02 Process Explorer 11.04 to 11.21 Process Monitor 1.26 to 1.37 Recuva 1.15.327 to 1.18.344 Adding Pagedfrg and Desktops Anyone got any thoughts of other stuff they want to see, let me know..... 1
bizzel Posted September 21, 2008 Posted September 21, 2008 Great work, keep it up! On a side note, I think I found a small bug. If I click the Edugeek icon at the bottom-right to load the website, I then can't close the program using the X button, it stays on screen. I'm using Vista 32 bit with SP1 and I can still quit using the systray icon.
mattx Posted September 21, 2008 Author Posted September 21, 2008 Great work, keep it up! On a side note, I think I found a small bug. If I click the Edugeek icon at the bottom-right to load the website, I then can't close the program using the X button, it stays on screen. I'm using Vista 32 bit with SP1 and I can still quit using the systray icon. Indeed, I am aware of that - you should be able to close it once the page has finished loading - it's because of the $f_wait parameter not working correctly for some reason with the _IECreate funtion. It's on my list - Honest !!!
bizzel Posted September 21, 2008 Posted September 21, 2008 It's on my list - Honest !!! No worries, thanks for explaining it. Hell, I think we all have a list like that!
mattx Posted September 23, 2008 Author Posted September 23, 2008 I've moved the links to the sites etc to one pull down menu - makes it a little easier........ This is a screen shot of it so far.... I think I've fixed the closing problem after launching a web site from it too. May have it done at the end of the week - time permitting.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now