Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

There are some upates to the programs on Admin Bar - [ quite a few in fact ]

So I'll shall be updating it hopefully this week - time permitting. What I have planned is the following:

 

Autoruns 9.0 to 9.34

Crap Cleaner 2.08.588 to 2.11.636

Defraggler 1.02.078 Beta to 1.02.085

Hijack This ver to 2.02

Process Explorer 11.04 to 11.21

Process Monitor 1.26 to 1.37

Recuva 1.15.327 to 1.18.344

 

Adding Pagedfrg and Desktops

 

Anyone got any thoughts of other stuff they want to see, let me know.....

  • Thanks 1
Posted

Great work, keep it up!

 

On a side note, I think I found a small bug. If I click the Edugeek icon at the bottom-right to load the website, I then can't close the program using the X button, it stays on screen. I'm using Vista 32 bit with SP1 and I can still quit using the systray icon.

Posted
Great work, keep it up!

 

On a side note, I think I found a small bug. If I click the Edugeek icon at the bottom-right to load the website, I then can't close the program using the X button, it stays on screen. I'm using Vista 32 bit with SP1 and I can still quit using the systray icon.

 

Indeed, I am aware of that - you should be able to close it once the page has finished loading - it's because of the $f_wait parameter not working correctly for some reason with the _IECreate funtion. It's on my list - Honest !!!

Posted

I've moved the links to the sites etc to one pull down menu - makes it a little easier........

This is a screen shot of it so far....

I think I've fixed the closing problem after launching a web site from it too.

May have it done at the end of the week - time permitting.....

175b.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...