ranj Posted March 30, 2006 Posted March 30, 2006 Hi I am not very good with perl but have a backup script that runs on our near side backup server. everyday it manages to process the daily backup fine, but on a weekend it is supposed to run a weekly backup but just isnt running and hasnt run since december 2005. My predeccessor wrote it and was wondering if anyone who knows perl can look at it and tell why it doesnt process the weekly backups. i believe it has something to do with the weekly occurances. the number may need to be set to a smaller number. Could anyone suggest anything. thanks. the attached file is backup.pl but i have renamed it to a txt file.backup.txt
ChrisH Posted April 30, 2006 Posted April 30, 2006 Hmm I missed this post as usual I dont know any perl but I can probably convert that to VB fairly easy as I get the general jist of it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now