chazzy2501 Posted Thursday at 10:52 Posted Thursday at 10:52 I used Edge and bing at home.... (ublock still works in edge) I usually do the competitions with my meagre points but had just forgotten lately... Anyhow 8700pts later, I turned it into £5 Amazon voucher! Cool I guess, that was a month of letting m$ spy on me for 5 Bezos bux.. Now if only I could collect all the pupils points and do a Richard Prior..
ITGuyNW Posted Thursday at 10:53 Posted Thursday at 10:53 yeah I do this every month. Usually end up with a £10 xbox voucher so put that towards game pass.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now