Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone have iSAMS & ParentPay for cashless catering?

 

We have the pupil details syncing via Xporter, and used to have the pupil photos syncing (via an API key to BlueRunner) but ParentPay now say the BlueRunner API is no longer in use and we can't have the photos syncing, we'd have to manually update them when we have new photos taken.

Manually uploading the photos is doable, but syncing would be prefered.

 

I may be clutching at straws here, but is there any way to get the pupil photos to sync automatically? Or uploaded/imported in bulk?

Posted

Hi @SIMS_Customer_Support,


We were in touch with Support, who says that the syncing of photos is no longer possible for us, which is why I’ve come here to EduGeek.

 

Should it be possible to have the photos syncing automatically from iSAMS?

 

Happy to speak with them again.

Are there contact details you can share for me to contact them? Or do I need to share mine with you first?

Posted
40 minutes ago, Mr_Co said:

Hi @SIMS_Customer_Support,


We were in touch with Support, who says that the syncing of photos is no longer possible for us, which is why I’ve come here to EduGeek.

 

Should it be possible to have the photos syncing automatically from iSAMS?

 

Happy to speak with them again.

Are there contact details you can share for me to contact them? Or do I need to share mine with you first?

Hi @Mr_Co It is entirely your choice you can either DM your details and I will arrange for somebody to make contact or you can contact [email protected] 

Posted

Hi @SIMS_Customer_Support,

 

Thank you.

 

I've emailed the Help email address, asking if/how it would be possible for us.

 

Do you know if other schools are able to sync their pupil photos from MIS to ParentPay?

Or is ParentPay transitioning over to manual upload only?

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

After about a week and a half after emailing ParentPay support, I've now had a response.

 

Photos can now only be imported via SIMS, not any other MIS.

 

 

So by the looks of it, the only option is to manually update the photos one by one... 😬

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...