robjduk Posted September 2 Posted September 2 Hello all, Since last week when Chrome 152 was released, I have multiple sites with secure login all being faced with a blank screen. Edge works ok. I tested Chrome 148 this morning and SAMPeople forexample worked. Refreshed to 152 and it stopped. Any thoughts?
msi_school Posted September 2 Posted September 2 (edited) We have see this across the trust but it has been fixed by updating the filtering solution. Edited September 2 by msi_school
robjduk Posted September 2 Author Posted September 2 @msi_school are you Lightspeed? I'm not latest but not miles behind. Thanks
msi_school Posted September 2 Posted September 2 We are Lightspeed, V3.4.3 apparently fixes the issue. I have not seen the isuse or the fix my self. 2
SL_Thing Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Im having this issue with random staff, on latest version of edge and chrome, on v3.4.3, Edge we get a blank screen for search engines (only random people and then sometimes it works), chrome not a problem and that's one the latest. We are very new to LS filter, and have only ever been on agent v3.4.3 Got a ticket with LS, and they said that the agent needs updating, when it's one the latest.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now