Jobos Posted September 1 Posted September 1 When using Google Forms is there a way to have the contents of the form emailed instead of just the notification when the form is submitted? Thanks.
ZeroHour Posted September 1 Posted September 1 I think you can do it via App Script on the google sheet with a bit of scripting. 1
DavR Posted September 1 Posted September 1 If you don't fancy scripting it, there is probably an Add-on that will do it, it's just sharpening your Google search til you get the right one. 1
Jobos Posted September 1 Author Posted September 1 Yes, I used scripting in the end and initial testing shows it works, just need to tweak the code a little bit more.
timbo343 Posted September 5 Posted September 5 On 01/09/2026 at 14:29, Jobos said: When using Google Forms is there a way to have the contents of the form emailed instead of just the notification when the form is submitted? Thanks. By contents you mean the results of each submitted form? If so, there are a few addons which can do this. I forget which one we are using, I think it is called Form Notify and I'm sure you can heavily configure it and it's free.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now