steveg Posted July 8 Posted July 8 I know good deals is a relative term at the moment, but been asked to recommend a laptop to a member of staff, ideally around £450 but stretch to up to £600. Office work and light gaming, ideally to get their child through 5 years of school. I'm looking at these 2: Acer Aspire Go 15 AG15-42P AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD 15.6 Inch Windows 11 Laptop - Laptops Direct Medion ERAZER Crawler E30 Intel Core i5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD RTX 2050 60Hz 15.6 Inch Windows 11 Gaming Laptop - Laptops Direct Not brands I'd normally go for, but seem to be best value, any other recommendations?
DrCheese Posted July 8 Posted July 8 The best laptop in that price range right now is probably the Macbook Neo.
steveg Posted July 9 Author Posted July 9 11 hours ago, DrCheese said: The best laptop in that price range right now is probably the Macbook Neo. They've jumped in price recently haven't they? Also probably not the best for any sort of gaming?
DalekSec Posted July 9 Posted July 9 I'd look at the refurb market for that price range if MacBook is off the table
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now