msi_school Posted June 29 Posted June 29 Good Morning I am having an issue where when I click on the first unread post button it takes me to the top of the page not the first unread post. Mike 1
Jawloms Posted June 29 Posted June 29 I've seen this and I think it's when the new post is on a new page, but there are still posts on the page it takes you to which you haven't read? But yes, it takes you to the top of the page. 1
msi_school Posted July 3 Author Posted July 3 This has stopped happening now and I am again been taken to the first unread post. Thank you 1
ZeroHour Posted July 7 Posted July 7 @msi_school Thanks for reporting, not sure why it has happened, to be safe I also rebuilt the search engine dataset last night.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now