andy_b Posted June 9 Posted June 9 (edited) https://schoolsweek.co.uk/schools-expected-to-use-government-route-to-buy-mis-from-2027/ https://news.service.education.gov.uk/7C962D84E007CBF7092F5B68D1C4817CF23E602481FBCC15EA547DAAEF27A72F/5F1572E761BD8B0231CBC5BEE5219D5D/VIB?es_c=5F1572E761BD8B0231CBC5BEE5219D5D&es_cl=1AC230B746E7B75C7AF76C8D94C565D6 Edited June 9 by andy_b 1
Devaleth Posted June 10 Posted June 10 Cautiously optimistic? I note that the DfE is telling schools not to renew before September 2027, and instead request short extensions so they can take advantage of the framework's launch in June 2027. I hope then that the DfE will be applying appropriate pressure now on all the MIS providers to abide by this (particularly looking at ParentPay group and their propensity for non-negotiable 3+ year contracts). 1
andy_b Posted June 10 Author Posted June 10 1 minute ago, Devaleth said: Cautiously optimistic? I note that the DfE is telling schools not to renew before September 2027, and instead request short extensions so they can take advantage of the framework's launch in June 2027. I hope then that the DfE will be applying appropriate pressure now on all the MIS providers to abide by this (particularly looking at ParentPay group and their propensity for non-negotiable 3+ year contracts). I did wonder about that, seemed a little naive given ParentPay's stance. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now