Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wondered if I could pick anyone's brain about updating the Firmware on Dell Latitude 5420.

 

Dell Command seems to ignore or doesn't appear to install the firmware when applying updates.

Windows Update not applying the firmware

Action1 not applying the firmware even though it is available and says update completed.

 

The only way it appears I can apply the firmware update it to manually download and manually update the firmware.

 

I have 100 laptops to update and I do not fancy having the pull them in and do they manually!

 

Any one had similar issues or able to apply the updates remotely?

 

Cheers

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...