CP2024 Posted March 6 Posted March 6 Hi, Does anyone know of any alternatives to applicaa that work alongside Arbor ? I've had a google and not been able to find anything. We have used Applicaa for two years for our year 7 applications/transitions and year 9 options, but constantly have problems with it, areas stop working etc or areas I have previously used have disappeared. Each time there is an issue that I am not able to correct within applicaa it involves a chat to the help desk, who either direct to their help guides (which I have already looked at before contacting them) or say I'm not able to do what I have previously done its quite frustrating, eventually they will get their support team involved if i keep contacting them! Its also very clunky, with too many areas that you need to go into to switch things on or off etc, or areas you are not able to go to to amend details - this will then involves their support team working behind the scene to fix it for you. Many thanks
TechMonkey Posted March 6 Posted March 6 Does Arbor not have a built-in option? I'm pretty sure we had that and had the same issues you do. We moved over to the built-in parts of iSAMS. Not perfect but at least there were a hell of a lot less issues and less double entry going on.
RobFuller Posted March 6 Posted March 6 Arbor Workflows might have a solution you can build soon, not today but certainly worthwhile looking into.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now