AlphamaleZed Posted February 25 Posted February 25 Using outlook new and hit and miss with users, I like the fact that shared mailboxes are easier. With A3, we assign teachers licenses that allow them to use Microsoft Office on personal devices. However, once Office is licensed, the new Outlook app automatically provisions a mailbox, and I can’t find a way to disable it. Is there a supported way to remove or block the mailbox in this scenario? Any ideas? Thanks
ZeroHour Posted February 25 Posted February 25 I think you will possibly need a Conditional Access policy to do this: https://old.reddit.com/r/AZURE/comments/11rgixh/azure_ca_policy_to_block_full_outlook_app_but/
AlphamaleZed Posted February 25 Author Posted February 25 25 minutes ago, ZeroHour said: I think you will possibly need a Conditional Access policy to do this: https://old.reddit.com/r/AZURE/comments/11rgixh/azure_ca_policy_to_block_full_outlook_app_but/ Nah still would like the ability but its the ability to remove the main mail account from outlook new.
Bankesy Posted June 8 Posted June 8 @AlphamaleZed Hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread but it sounds like maybe you have some experience with the problem we have as you mention shared mailboxes being easier. May I outline our problem with new Outlook and shared mailboxes to you for an opinion, please? Thanks
AlphamaleZed Posted June 11 Author Posted June 11 On 08/06/2026 at 12:41, Bankesy said: @AlphamaleZed Hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread but it sounds like maybe you have some experience with the problem we have as you mention shared mailboxes being easier. May I outline our problem with new Outlook and shared mailboxes to you for an opinion, please? Thanks yeah DM if you want im guessing its to do with the sent items ending up in the wrong places? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now