RabbieBurns Posted August 27, 2008 Posted August 27, 2008 A teacher is trying to get a group of the youngsters to learn about word and one of the things on the worksheet is showing them how to add to dictionary. But our security permissions (quite rightly in my opinion ?) aren't letting them. Is there a simple way of allowing them to add to dictionary without messing with other security permissions?
ZeroHour Posted August 27, 2008 Posted August 27, 2008 The probably cant amend default dictionaries but the should be able to use custom dictionaries depending on your permissions. I have not deployed 2007 here yet, its only installed on my machine for testing so I dont know what GP options there are but the normal path is: Word Options->Proofing->Custom Dictionaries then they could add one there which would override default entries I believe.
RabbieBurns Posted August 28, 2008 Author Posted August 28, 2008 cheers ZH, the class isnt back in till Monday so I will pop in while they are in and see whats what.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now