robintech Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 Need to set up 8 Android phones that are kiosk devices, we have Intune but we don't use any Google services at the moment, it seems to want them to be set up under a Google Workspace account before I can add them and the documentation says "Connect your Intune organization account to your Managed Google Play account " on each variation I try to get round it They are kiosk devices with one Play store app and no need for anything else. Has anyone done this without Google Workspace or paying for it
robintech Posted August 28, 2025 Author Posted August 28, 2025 Found you can do it with an ordinary Gmail account , it lets you add Managed Play Store Apps no problem so far. I created a configuration in Corporate-owned dedicated devices and scanned the QR code by tapping 6 times on a factory reset phone. Think I didn't want to break enrolment so didn't try it 😕 (also found while searching you could manually edit the QR code to add a Wi-Fi network for initial setup but haven't tried that yet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now