dafad_dew Posted July 22, 2025 Posted July 22, 2025 (edited) Hi, Quick a about class charts and its reporting accuracy. For background, we have sanctions system in place, but sometimes a sanction has multiple reasons. Sorry, I only have limited experience of it's UI... I suspect teachers are pressing multiple buttons in the UI for the same sanction and it's being registered more than once for a pupil. This would obviously cause the reporting of these to be quite a bit out.... So, questions are: - is this easy to do in the UI? - if so, is there a way of preventing it? - how can I easily clean the data to get accurate reports? Thanks, Dd. Edited July 22, 2025 by dafad_dew Wrong title
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now