Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Having disposed of the relevant printers I have the following that we no longer need

Full boxed set of cartridges for magicolour 3100

sealed boxed cyan original for above

transfer unit for above

2 remanufactured kyocera TK50H (for FS1900 printer)

original boxed Toshiba T1200E

 

Any offers considered - I'd rather not just dump them

Posted

Do you still have toners avaliable? I can make an offer on them if they are OEM. I will also pay for the shipping. I just need to make sure you are in the US.

 

Thanks,

Mark

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...