swiftysw1 Posted July 4, 2025 Posted July 4, 2025 Can anyone explain to me the process of missync - Cunninghams - parent pay- letter creation. Process please. New to this.
bobsmith Posted July 17, 2025 Posted July 17, 2025 I had it all sketched out on a piece of paper that I sadly didn't take from my old job wehn I left. basically there's MIS (e.g. sims, bromcom, arbor) >> MIS SYNC >> IDSTORE >> Cunninghams << ParentPay << MIS so there's really two seperate systems (Cunninghams and ParentPay) which both talk to the MIS seperatly but also interact at the canteen level. In terms of letter generation for accounts - the parentpay help guide walks you through it well enough to get it done.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now