SJ98 Posted June 19, 2025 Posted June 19, 2025 I am wondering if anyone has experience in pre-admissions between Arbor and Cunninghams. There's a few days in July where we have induction days for the Y6 students that are coming into Y7 in September. We need these to show up on our Cunninghams system even though they're set as 'Applicants' in Arbor. All the students have their status as 'Offer Accepted' but I cannot see them on the Cunninghams system. Can anyone help in understanding what to do in order to pull those students through?
SJ98 Posted June 19, 2025 Author Posted June 19, 2025 Just to let anyone know as it was a setting on Cunninghams side - I had to call Cunninghams and that had to turn on the sync for Applicants as it wasn't initially set to on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now