leachim Posted May 18, 2025 Posted May 18, 2025 Hi I have Outlook 2013 which I have carefully created folders in the inbox with a POP account for many years Now the new outlook is forced on me - but the folder structure is not there - I guess that uses IMAP How do I restore my file structure in the new outlook. I also use calendar. Thanks
bknaggs Posted May 19, 2025 Posted May 19, 2025 You possibly need to open your PST file in New Outlook. For a POP account that's where your folders will be saved.
leachim Posted May 19, 2025 Author Posted May 19, 2025 Ah, but MS want you to take part in their profit making enterprise by getting involved with 365 if you go down that route.....................
bknaggs Posted May 19, 2025 Posted May 19, 2025 I think you've got three options then. Pay for 365, pay for a later version of Office or run Office 2013 unsupported.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now